Accelerate your Startup
Through the Entrepreneurs Fund, we give impetus to entrepreneurs' energy, offering them the support they need to make their energy and mobility projects a reality.
What is it? Business Accelerator
The Fundación Repsol Entrepreneurs Fund is a business accelerator that supports the talent of innovative start-ups in the fields of energy and mobility.
Fundación Repsol selects nine proposals in each edition, which receive financial support; technical, legal, and business counselling; training that is adapted to their needs; and access to investors for a year-long period.
There are two categories of support depending on the proposals' level of development: business ideas and projects. Business projects receive up to 144 000 euros per year, and ideas receive 24 000 euros over 12 months.
Energy and mobility An accelerator for the future of energy
This accelerator model helps make it possible for projects TO BECOME market realities in as little time as possible, driving the creation of a more sustainable future.
Since 2011, Fundación Repsol has supported 37 start-ups led by entrepreneurs that are capable of imagining a better future, adding value to society with their energy solutions.
Accelerate your business with Fundación Repsol and make a contribution to creating a more sustainable future!
Accelerate your start-up with the #FundaciónRepsol #EntrepreneursFund. We're looking for energy and mobility#entrepreneurs
What do we offer? Financial assistance, mentoring, training...
- Projects: receive up to €144 000 per year for business development, prototyping, and validation tests.
- Ideas: €24 000 during the acceleration year
Technological, legal, and business advice coordinated by a team of mentors from different fields:
- Fundación Repsol: coordination and monitoring of the acceleration process.
- Repsol Group: technical and business support.
- External advisors: expert business guidance in the commercial, financial and legal area.
Project planning, business model, legal aspects, intellectual property, HR, marketing, or financing.
Access to venture and seed capital investors through our own investment forums as well as our partners'.
Possibility of access to industrial facilities for prototype testing
Good for one year with the possibility of renewal for a second in the projects category.
This initiative is also:
- International: it is not necessary to move to any particular workspace except at specific moments in the acceleration process.
- Equity-free: being selected by Fundación Repsol does not imply any transfer of shareholding or intellectual property of the company.