The Repsol Foundation, together with the A Coruña Chamber of Commerce, have organized “The Energy Transition Challenge for companies in Galicia” conference.
A two-day in-person meeting where the roadmap for large companies to follow, in terms of sustainable mobility, will be analyzed, as well as the future of mobility and the role of technology in the decarbonization process.
November 25 Agenda:
9 a.m. Institutional opening:
- Antonio Couceiro Méndez, president of the A Coruña Chamber of Commerce.
- António Calçada de Sá, EMD of the Repsol Foundation.
- Francisco Conde López, second vice-chairman and Minister of Economy, Business, and Innovation of the Xunta de Galicia.
9:30 a.m. Roundtable: “Technological decarbonization solutions":
- Iñigo Ribas Sangüesa, Repsol Technology Lab.
- Oriol Sarmiento Diez, Renewable Energy Cluster of Galica manager (CLUERGAL).
- Santiago Rodríguez Charlón, director of the Galician Institute of Technology (ITG).
11:45 a.m. Roundtable: “Opportunities of the Energy Transition. Experiences in SMEs and the third sector”:
- Juan Ignacio Rodríguez Fernández-Arroyo,Galician Energy Institute (INEGA).
- Carlos Pozurama Yebra, technical director at Coregal .
- Julio Arca Ruibal, director of Strategic Planning and Finance at Genesal Energy.
1:30 p.m. Conference closing
November 26 Agenda:
9:15 a.m. Opening:
- Antonio Couceiro Méndez, President of the A Coruña Chamber of Commerce.
- Antonio Brufau Niubó, Repsol chairman.
- Alberto Núñez Feijóo, president of the Xunta de Galicia.
9:45 a.m. Roundtable: “Sustainable Mobility"
- Joaquín Pérez Bellido, CEO of Pérez Rumbao.
- Juan Díaz Villoslada, Councilor for Urban Planning and Mobility of the A Coruña City Council.
11:30 a.m. Roundtable: “Energy Transition and the roadmap for large companies”
- Natalia Barreiro Mata, director of Repsol's refinery in A Coruña.
- Martin Fernández Prado, president of the A Coruña Port Authority.
- Emilio Bruquetas Serantes, director of Reganosa.
- Emiliano Martus Barelli, director of Sustainability at Estrella Galicia.
- María García Cabeza, Abanca Sustainability Coordinator.
1:45 p.m. Conference closing