The Fundación Repsol Entrepreneurs Fund team will be offering a live presentation on the call for submissions made by this business accelerator, aimed at technology-based projects in any of the following areas:
- Improved efficiency in the energy and chemicals industry.
- Digitalisation and mobility, with innovative proposals that bring value to people.
- The circular economy and biotechnology.
- New materials for the energy and chemicals industry, construction, the home, or transportation.
- Distributed electricity generation and storage.
- New oil and gas exploration and production technologies.
Those selected will receive up to 144,000 euros, advice from a team of mentors and training in legal issues, business management, and marketing over the course of one year. All without the obligation to give Fundación Repsol a share of the start-up's capital or intellectual property.