In Arteixo, Repsol and Fundación Repsol are organising a week full of activities to bring the world of science and energy closer to people of all ages. From 6th – 8th May, there will be activities and shows for school groups. In addition, the general public will be able to enjoy Dani Jiménez's science show on 3rd May at the Palexco in A Coruña and an activity as part of Tecnoscience on 9th May in the afternoon at Campo das Festas.
- There will be LearningEnergy workshops that introduce primary school students to the world of energy though games and fun activities. From Monday 6th to Wednesday 8th May from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. (places must be reserved).
- Big-Time Science is a show in which 8 – 14-year-old students learn about science in a fun and entertaining way. From Monday 6th to Wednesday 8th May from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- There are innovation workshops for 14-year-old secondary students using the tinkering methodology, putting participants' imagination to the test by challenging them to find the most surprising kind of energy solutions. From Monday 6th to Wednesday 8th May from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (places must be reserved).
- Mission Cosmos is a science show in which physicist and science commentator Dani Jiménez takes us on a journey through the history of energy, and entertains us with some surprising experiments. It will be held at the Gaviota Auditorium in the Palexco, A Coruña. For the 8–9 year-olds and 15-year-old students, it will be on Friday, 3rd May at 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. (places must be reserved). For the general public, on the same Friday at 6:30 p.m.
- The Great Energy Mix Challenge in which the participants, from 6–11 years old, will learn about the primary energy sources, the energy mix, and how we can manage energy to cover the needs of the present and the future through games. We will be waiting for you on Thursday 9th May from 4:30 to 8 p.m.! This activity is part of Tecnoscience, which will be held at Campo das Festas, Arteixo.
Reserve a spot for your school by sending an email to fundacion@firstname.lastname@example.org.