In Puertollano, Repsol and the Fundación are organising a week full of activities to brings the world of science and energy closer to people of all ages. Activities will be available to students from 16th to 23rd October: late afternoon/evening on Friday, and all day Saturday with workshops and shows for the general public.
- Workshops that bring the world of energy to primary school students though games and activities.
- Innovation workshops for secondary students that use the tinkering methodology to put the students' imagination to the test, challenging them to find the most surprising kind of energy solutions.
- Informative talks given by experts such as David Calle, teacher on YouTube and founder of online science academy Unicoos.es.
- Visits to the giant planetarium and night-time astronomical observation.
- Pixel-Art Exhibit, revealing how digital drawings are created by Ángel Arquillos: IT professional, graphic designer, and designer of video games for smartphones and tablets.
- Energy photo booth
- And much more...
Reserve a spot for your school by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Registration is open to the general public at the Science and Energy Week stand located in the Pedro Almodóvar auditorium starting Thursday, October 18th.