Fundación Repsol is taking part in the presentation of the XIII Urratsbat Entrepreneurship Awards, to recognise businesses with innovative projects created by vocational training students.
In total, seven awards are presented. Each comes with a cash prize of €2500:
- The two best technological businesses
- The best service business
- The best female-run business
- The best business in the social sector
- The best business in industry
- The best employment-generating business
This initiative is driven by the Deputy Ministry of Vocational Education of the Basque Government's Department of Education, Language Policy, and Culture; coordinated by TKNIKA. It also supported by Fundación Repsol and Obra Social La Caixa.