Educational project aimed at awakening young people's interest in science and the world of energy
Energy Did you know that…?
Through interactive activities coordinated by specialized teachers, participants learn about the world of energy. Some of the subjects you will learn about are...
- The importance of energy in our lives
- The current challenge of meeting our energy needs in a sustainable way
- The latest research and innovation developments in the energy industry
- The use of gas and petroleum and its derivatives
- The processes of exploration, refining, and obtaining petroleum derivatives.
Get into Mobile Classroom through this video!
Participate Aimed at...
The Mobile Classroom is an educational campaign aimed at Compulsory Secondary School (ESO) and Spanish Baccalaureate (Bachillerato) students and their teachers as well as in the general public, organisations, professional associations, university students, etc.
The Mobile Classroom is also adapted for people with disabilities, enabling them to both access and participate in the activities.
Group visits to the Mobile Classroom last 45 minutes and are completely free, although they have to be booked in advance.
To book a time for your group or for more information, please call this project’s Technical Secretary's Office at (+34) 900 102 714/618 350 262 or send them an email at email@example.com.
The world of energy is heading to your neighbourhood in the #MobileClassroom. Don't miss out!