Twenty startups aspire to be Entrepreneurs Fund finalists21.05.2018
Time is ticking to choose the ideas and projects which will receive the support of the Entrepreneurs Fund over the next year. Currently, we are in the midst of the selection process, with the next phase being pre-acceleration.
A total of 20 startups will come to Madrid next week. Here, they will spend three days in intensive training sessions and strengthen their business plans and way of presenting it. Good luck to them all!
- Unmanned aeroplanes for O&G exploration and production
- Frac-less O&G well stimulation via radial drilling
- Microfluidic PVT analysis
- A high/speed tubular cutting tool
- Iain lees
- Materials perfected with graphene for 3D printing
- Venvirotech biotechnology
- Orchestra sci. CO2 selective membranes
- Underwater Wi-Fi
Once the pre-acceleration phase is complete we will know our finalists, who will present their proposals before the panel of judges. The judges will then decide which projects and ideas will receive economic support, advice, training and access to potential investors, thanks to the Fundación Repsol Entrepreneurs Fund programme.