Thank you for being part of the Repsol Foundation community.
Remember that, to guarantee that everyone feels comfortable in these spaces, it is highly important to act according to the following BASIC RULES, which you should familiarize yourself with.
- Use appropriate language, avoiding personal attacks, negative comments, insults, bad language, or terms that may offend those of us who are part of this community.
- Remember, any comments you make are personal and you are solely responsible for their content, as well as any statements or opinions you make.
- Do not make racist, sexist, obscene comments, and do not post text or images with illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, racist, or xenophobic content, including falsehoods and, in general, any content that may be illegal or, where appropriate, offensive and/or damage the image of the Repsol Foundation or its founder, as well as third parties, and/or that may constitute a violation of their rights.
- Do not include content that could promote or advertise your own products or services or those of third parties, as well as messages that could be classified as spam. There are forums for this, so please use them.
- Respect third-party industrial and/or intellectual property rights when elements such as brands, photos, text, videos, or links that you wish to post are included.
- Avoid sharing private information or personal data on the wall; if you want to contact us, use the private message option to avoid sharing personal information, and we will respond as soon as possible. In addition, if you want more information about how we act, you can take a look at our legal notice.
- Keep in mind that published content expresses opinions, statements, and comments from users, and does not necessarily represent the opinion of the Repsol Foundation, so we cannot be held responsible.
- Ensure consistency with open posts relating to the original conversation.
- Don’t forget that, in addition to having to comply with our Policy of Restraint, the content you publish is also subject to the policies and rules of use of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram or the corresponding social network.
- If, as a user of this community, you do not feel comfortable with comments made by a user that violate this policy, remember, you can let us know or even report it to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- If at any time you change your mind and wish to stop being part of our community, just click on the “unlike” or “unfollow” button. It is obviously your personal decision to unfollow us, but if you decide to let us know as to why, it would greatly help us to improve.
In the event that, as a user of this community, you violate the rules that you have been informed of:
- the Repsol Foundation reserves the right to eliminate, block, cancel, suspend, or refuse to validate content that may violate this policy.
- the Repsol Foundation reserves the right to prevent you from accessing its community.
the Repsol Foundation reserves the right to modify this Policy and its rules at any time and without prior notice, as well as temporarily or permanently suspend the service.