Through the Entrepreneurs Fund, we give support to entrepreneur’s energy, offering them the acceleration they need to make their energy and mobility projects a reality.
The Fundación Repsol Entrepreneurs Fund is a business accelerator that supports the talent of innovative start-ups in the fields of energy industry and advanced mobility.
Fundación Repsol selects 6 - 8 (seed or preseed stage) proposals in each edition, which receive for a year-long period financial support; technical and legal mentoring, training and access to investors.
There are two categories of support depending on the proposals' level of development: Ideas and Projects receive up to 144.000 euros per year, and Ideas receive 24.000 euros over 12 months.
Energy industry or mobility Submit your proposal
This accelerator model helps make it possible for projects to reach the market in as little time as possible, driving the creation of a more sustainable future.
Since 2011, Fundación Repsol has supported 48 start-ups led by entrepreneurs that are capable of imagining a better future, adding value to society with their energy solutions.
Accelerate your business with Fundación Repsol and make a contribution to the global energy transition.
Accelerate your start-up with the #FundaciónRepsol #EntrepreneursFund. We're looking for energy and mobility#entrepreneurs
What do we offer? Funding, mentoring and training
EQUITY FREE FUNDING
- Projects: Receive up to 144 000 euros per year for business development, prototyping, and validation tests. One year, extendable to a second year.
- Ideas: 24 000 euros during the acceleration year. One year. Ideas can apply as "Proyects" at future calls competing on equal footing with other participants.
Technological, legal, and business advice coordinated by a team of mentors from different fields:
- Fundación Repsol: coordination and monitoring of the acceleration process.
- Repsol Group: technical and business support.
- External advisors: expert business guidance in the commercial, financial and legal area.
TRAINING BASICS FOR START-UPS
Project planning, business model, legal aspects, intellectual property, HR, marketing, or financing.
In Madrid four times within the acceleration program. In English or Spanish.
Possibility of access to Repsol´s technology experts and potential "early adopters" Repsol units for technology testing.
ACCESS TO INVESTORS
Access to venture and seed capital investors through our network of collaborators.
This initiative is also:
- Equity-free: being selected by Fundación Repsol does not imply any transfer of shareholding or intellectual property of the company.
- International: it is not necessary to move to any incubation or coworking space except at specific moments in the acceleration process.
- Compatible with other public and private funding, grant on acceleration programs.