Streaming chat Casa de América "The energy transition as economic issue"
Latin America is the second most attractive region in the world for investment in renewable energy. After the Covid-19, there are new opportunities to continue forward energy transition and action against climate change.
Representatives of Spanish energy companies with a presence in Latin America took part in this meeting organized by Casa América to tackle the challenges of recovery in this new greener economic and productive space.
• Ángel Bautista, director of Institutional Relations at Repsol.
• José Ignacio Escobar, general director of Business Development for Latin America at Acciona.
• Marta Martínez, Energy Policy and Climate Change department at Iberdrola.
• María Higueras, director of Strategy at Naturgy.
• Moderator: Arturo Larena, director of EFE Verde.
This event is set in the Repsol Foundation's Conferences series to promote knowledge and rigorous debate surrounding the challenges of the future of energy.