We help innovative energy and mobility startups in pre-commercial stage to bring their technological solutions to the market. This is an ideal program for startups ready for pilot trials with real customers, or startups that will reach that stage in less than 1-2 years.
Your startup has passed the pre-commercial phase and already has recurring customers? Connect with Repsol's Corporate Venturing team.
This program is aligned with Repsol and the Foundation's commitment to energy transition.
We're very lucky that the Repsol Foundation is involved, as they can also provide the wealth of knowledge from a company like Repsol
Patricia Aymà, of Venvirotech Biotechnology, a startup supported by the Entrepreneurs Fund
Accelerate your start-up with the #FundaciónRepsol #EntrepreneursFund. We're looking for energy and mobility#entrepreneurs
What do we offer
- Between 60,000 and 120,000 euros along the acceleration year.
- We do not ask for any equity or intellectual property.
Multidisciplinary mentoring team
- Two senior mentors, ex Repsol leaders volunteering to help you with your project.
- Three other mentors, Repsol active professionals, providing technology support and market insights.
Possibility of pilot trials with Repsol
- We try to facilitate pilot trials with Repsol, but please be aware that that is not always possible.
- Startups admitted in our program have no restrictions to do pilot trials with any other company.
You do not need to move from your current location
Scopes we support
Our program supports industrial technological solutions in the following scopes:
- Circular economy. Recycling and reuse of waste and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in the energy and chemical industry. Technologies for plastic-to-fuel/plastic conversions and to produce biofuels, green hydrogen and biodegradable plastics.
- Technologies to obtain or use materials of greater added value or higher performance in the chemical industry, such as light-weighting materials for transport or packaging innovations.
- Technologies disrupting the current energy market and mobility space, such as energy storage innovations, electric charge solutions, bidirectional vehicle to grid charging technologies or new technologies or business models related to the connected car and the autonomous car.
- Efficiency in operations in the oil and gas industry (exploration, production, refining, petrochemicals) aimed at improving safety, reliability and availability of industrial sites.