We support startups with innovative solutions in low carbon, circular economy and digitalization for the energy industry.
We support innovative startups in low carbon, circular economy and digitalization technologies for the energy industry when they are in a pre-commercial stage to bring their technological solutions to the market. This is an ideal program for startups ready for pilot trials with real customers, or startups that will reach that stage in less than 1-2 years.
Your startup has passed the pre-commercial phase and already has recurring customers? Connect with Repsol's Corporate Venturing team.
This program is aligned with Repsol and the Foundation's commitment to energy transition.
Find out more in this video!
We're very lucky that the Repsol Foundation is involved, as they can also provide the wealth of knowledge from a company like Repsol
Patricia Aymà, of Venvirotech Biotechnology, a startup supported by the Entrepreneurs Fund
What do we offer
- Between 60,000 and 120,000 euros along the acceleration year.
- We do not ask for any equity or intellectual property.
Multidisciplinary mentoring team
- Two senior mentors, ex Repsol leaders volunteering to help you with your project.
- Two other mentors, Repsol active professionals, providing technology support and market insights.
Possibility of pilot trials with Repsol
- We try to facilitate pilot trials with Repsol, but please be aware that that is not always possible.
- Startups admitted in our program have no restrictions to do pilot trials with any other company.
You do not need to move from your current location
Scopes we support
Our program supports industrial technological solutions in the following scopes:
- Low-carbon energy technologies and circular economy.
- Biotechnology for sustainable energy solutions.
- Products and services based on advanced mobility and renewables.
- Digital technologies for optimizing assets in the energy industry.
- Nanotechnological solutions for optimizing assets and improving product properties in the energy industry.