- Supporting entrepreneurship for a decade: the Entrepreneurs Fund has become an essential tool to accelerate the development of companies that it supports and bring new technologies to the market as quickly as possible and thus accelerate the energy transition.
- Supporting innovation in energy for a decade: since its launch in 2011, this acceleration program has contributed to the development of innovative technology-based startups in the energy industry.
+60 startups have gone through the acceleration program
820 prototypes and pilots completed
180 patents registered
The objective of the Entrepreneurs Fund is to drive technological innovation through the acceleration of startups that provide solutions to the challenges of the energy transition such as decarbonization, the circular economy, or digitalization of the energy industry.
- Global program: startups from all over the world take part without the need to move from their facilities, wherever they may be.
- Team of mentors: expert technologists and senior professionals with a high-level of knowledge in several disciplines within the energy field and in business management, with a long experience in the energy sector.
- A dedicated team that accompanies and advises the entrepreneur throughout the acceleration stage so that the project achieves a level of business development that makes it viable as soon as possible.